Available from Ferrara Fire Apparatus Inc.
Ferrara aerial ladders with a pre-piped waterway have a minimum 500# tip load while flowing water, plus an equipment allowance for accessories. This performance level is double the minimum recommendation proposed in NFPA 1901.
There are several features that make owning a Ferrara aerial the best choice:
• 20 year structural and 20 year internal corrosion warranty
• 10 year warranty on waterway pipe and seals
• Electric actuated dual position waterway system
• Retraction safety system
• Cab/Body collision interlock
• Rotation interlock during short jack operations
• LoadMinder provides real time display of loads placed on the ladder
• Angled bolt on egress for easy window and roof access
• Galvanized outrigger assemblies for long life in harsh environments
• Full length torque box for maximum stability of the aerial device