Available from Ferrara Fire Apparatus Inc.
Maximizing rescue and firefighting capabilities
Ferrara’s mid-mount and rear mount platforms are available in 85’ and 100’ lengths. Each is designed with outstanding features that give you flexibility to design the right apparatus for your specific needs. Some of the features that customers cite as advantages to the Ferrara mid-mount platform include:
• Heavy duty construction throughout with 1250 pound dry tip load on the HD-100 rear mount and 1000 pound dry tip load on the remaining 3 models
• Spacious working area inside the platform, 20 square feet on a mid-mount; 21 square feet on a rear mount
• Outward swinging bi-fold gates with roughly 2 foot wide opening make it easy to bring people or equipment into the platform without fighting a spring loaded, inward opening door
• 3-function platform speed control gives the operator the ability to precisely maneuver next to a building, or quickly escape if the need arises
• Cab and Body collision avoidance system keeps the aerial from damaging the apparatus during low angle operations